– We ship worldwide from Korea, ship items by Korea Post(Standard, Express shipping – DHL, Fedex, UPS, EMS)
– All orders require a 1-3 business days of processing time prior to shipping.(Excluding holidays and weekends – Saturday, Sunday)
- Place an order before 02:00 p.m.(South Korea time) – Processing time: 1~2 days
- Place an order after 02:00 p.m.(South Korea time) – Processing time: 1~3 days
– Please also note that the shipping costs for many items we sell are weight-based.
– Shipping costs will be automatically calculated at the cart page or check out page when both the delivery destination and service option is selected.
– We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
– We only ship to confirmed SHIPPING addresses(Not billing address) which must match your physical Shipping address.
– When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address,
as our couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm,and may require a signature on receipt.
– Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
– If you aren’t available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
** For guaranteed delivery we strongly suggest selecting a “Standard or “Express” Shipping Option,
which provides a “tracking number” to trace the status of your parcel(s) online.
We provide a Tracking Number.(Standard, Express shipping)
The Standard and Express delivery services are available for most of the countries that we ship to.
By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.
Estimated delivery time is the amount of time by Normal airmail(Post) and by EMS(Express post). –> Excluding Handling Time.
(We cannot guarantee estimated delivery times are not entirely under our control)
Order Status & Tracking
You can check the status of your order online and find out when it shipped. For orders shipped via Korea Post you can also track your package.
If you feel your order is taking longer than normal to arrive, please check your order status online.
– Once your order is processed, a tracking number will be sent to you via email.
– Check your email. You are required to enter an email address during Checkout,
so that you may receive emails regarding the status of your order and the tracking number.
– Visit the website. You may sign in at encacc.com for your Order History at any time.
Information about your open orders, tracking, and past orders is available.
– Once the package has passed through foreign customs, delivery will be handled by the country’s postal service. (Standard Shipping, EMS)
– Track my order ->http://www.eccacc.com/track-order
Tracking will be also available through the country’s postal website, as well as KOREA POST. (Standard, EMS)
There is a no sales tax at any items.
BUT, Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
We prepared the package with the best condition for the smooth customs.